Thursday, September 30, 2010


9.28.10
A Series of Unfortunate Events


It was a dreary rainy day from the start, with matching moods from the people walking by. True enough as I step into the office late, I get a call from my baby saying he had fainted at the 125th Street subway station while waiting for the 5 train. If that didn’t start my day off bad, I then received a call from my colleague’s sister and church friends from Malaysia of her mother’s passing. Plus my other colleague didn’t come to work because she was so worried about her father who had to be admitted due to an emergency dialysis. So there I was carrying a doom cloud but yet picking up the phones with a smile. Wow, that’s life for you...
No matter what it chooses to throw at you, it depends on how you catch it.
                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment