Thursday, September 30, 2010

9.29.10 Hardcore Apartment Hunting




Half of me is in a panic to call/shoot 100 emails out to potential apartment owners, but the other half is picking and choosing according to budget and flexible requirements. Some of them are asking for ridiculous requirements like you have to make 60,000 per year, or you have to have a guarantor who earns 80 times the rent!? You gotta be kiddin’ me right? Sheesh… Deep down inside I know that perfect apartment is out there for me, just waiting. God has put it aside just for me. Just like meeting a soul mate, if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. I’m so excited to move out, that I can taste it. I can’t wait to have a peaceful place to come home to. Finally…
~ Apartamento Hunting hardcore!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment