Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Part III ~ We are family!

Had a wonderful Japanese dinner with my cuzzy last Tuesday, so nice to have family when you're so far from home. We broke a lot of "barriers" without the moms around ;) (we love you so much though moms!) We went to this quaint place (everywhere in the city seems 'quaint' seeing how dense it is) called Kanoyama in the East Village and overdosed on their sushi and sashimi platter, some black cod and an additional plate of sea urchin. Being a first timer to sea urchin, it had a weird after taste but overall nice and creamy! Mmm... Left so full and grateful <3 Amin.


P.S: She even passed me what she called a "little" something which has the most heavenly smell I've ever smelt in a long time. Serious, a very unique yet subtle fragrance... I feel like strapping the thing to my nose, like a muzzle, so I can smell it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment