Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not Just for Show



Not only am I crazy about stuff to wear, and decor with; I'm a cosmetic, skincare, and beauty freak, too! Back in KL I used to go to Strip (http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2006/9/5/lifeliving/20060904181513&sec=lifeliving) religiously to wax all the unsightly strays. I blame my dad's genes for the hairiness I inheritated - thanks non-present father in Bangi! Anyhoo, with waxing, there's bound to be ingrown hairs. To get rid of those pesky itches, I used to use Strip's X cream, which worked wonders. To think I was going to find it here in the US was an high expectation from my end, as I never found it or anything equally as good. Until I found Tend Skin liquid. I used some of my boyfriend's mother's stash when I was over for X'mas, (shhh!) and it worked even though I used it only once. So, there you go yet another item to add on to my endless shopping list. Phew!
http://www.tendskin.com/tendskin.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment